Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kate Moss Jamie Hince Got Hitched!

Congratulations are in order for supermodel Kate Moss and her rocker fianceƩ Jamie Hince because just hours ago the couple were married in Cotswold, England. Moss and Hince have been coupled up since 2007 (shortly after Kate broke up with troubled singer Pete Doherty) and got themselves engaged to be wed back in February. Clearly [...]

Late yesterday afternoon, David and I met up with our dear friend Gillian and a group of new friends at the Cat and Fiddle Pub in Hollywood to hang out, share stories and break bread together. Altho it was a pretty hot day, we managed to enjoy the beautiful SoCal weather in the cool shade.The rest of the day was pretty low key … so it was basically the perfect lazy Summer day.




The Cat & Fiddle Pub is one of the first places I visited on my first visit to LA all those years ago and I always forget what a great place it is. The atmosphere is so relaxed. Unfortch the location isn’t the best which means that parking is a nightmare but I was reminded yesterday how much I love that place :)


As I mentioned, the rest of the day was pretty quiet … David and I just hung out at home. I love how you can literally feel things slowing down as we settle into Summer. This weekend, especially, will be a lazy one … the 4th of July holiday weekend should be a fun, quiet 4 days. I hope all y’all have a fun weekend! Enjoy it!! Happy Friday!




Adoubement
William Howard Taft
Breaking news flash
Edouard Manet
Breaking information

No comments:

Post a Comment